Denis CHEMILLIER-GENDREAU - FOUNDING CHAIRMAN
Founding Chairman of FINACTU, Denis CHEMILLIER-GENDREAU has been chairing the Group that he created since 2000. Denis CHEMILLIER-GENDREAU is an international expert dedicated to Africa with more than 20 years of consulting experience. He dedicates his expertise to public and private institutions across the continent within strategical and operational consulting assignments.
Denis CHEMILLIER-GENDREAU built up his expertise around 4 majors experiences :
- From 1990 to 1993 then from 1996 to 2000, he was appointed as an investment banker at BNP PARIBAS
- From 1993 to 1996 he has been Technical Advisor to the President of the Finance Committee of the National Assembly and then the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor
- All those years, he also taught in prestigious institutions (HEC, ENSAE, Dauphine) and as an Associate Professor at Pairs Evry University
- Finally, since 2000 he acts as the Founding Chairman of FINACTU.
Denis CHEMILLIER-GENDREAU graduated from the ENSAE (Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l’Administration Economique) in France and holds two bachelors in Law and Economics.
Denis published two books :
- "La micro-économie appliquée à la banque", Editions Economica, prefaced by François HENROT, Compagnie Bancaire Chairman (1994)
- "L’assurance responsabilité civile dans les pays en développement", Wolrd Bank Editions (2009)
He also publish articles in prestigious medias (Le Monde, Le Figaro, Les Echos, le Financial Times, Revue d’Economie Financière, Revue Française d’Economie, etc.) and in technical reviews (Revue Banque, revue de la CIPRES, revue de la FANAF, etc.)
Denis is French and lives in Paris (France)