FINACTU’s teams are involved from upstream to downstream. Our knowledge of the actors and uses of these operations on the continent is a solid guarantee of speed and success and for our customers.
– Setting up of the operations : determining the most appropriate approach, approaching potential buyers, managing confidentiality, organising exploratory meetings, preparing the data-room, organising the physical aspects of consultations, producing supporting documents, etc.
– Information memorandum : teaser, process letters, management, presentation, financial evaluation and support in the financial negotiation
– Setting up of the business plan : execution of the multi-criteria approach, drafting a negotiating pitch, price negotiation, adversarial discussion, discussion of preliminary agreements (letter of intention, termsheet, MoU)
– Optimal set-up research : choosing the legal terms of sale: addressing problems arising from partial sales, earn-outs, payments in listed/unlisted shares, credit sales, etc.
– Final agreements negotiation (in collaboration with the lawyers) : agreement and convention guarantees.